With the Kish Bank mobile app, depositing checks no longer requires a trip to the branch. Simply use the camera on your mobile phone to deposit checks into your business account anytime, anywhere! Deposit an unlimited number of checks at one time up to $5,000 total per day.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is a rapidly expanding technology that allows businesses to convert their customers’ checks into digital images and transmit the digital images to the bank for processing and collection. RDC permits the digital image to become the legal, binding document.
- Save time by making multiple check deposits without leaving the office
- Reduce transportation costs and risk
- Eliminate mail float for mailed deposits
- Consolidate financial relationships (for customers with multiple remote locations)
- Enhance cash management capabilities
- Strengthen audit and control of deposit processing
- View reports of all deposits
- Eliminate worrying about making it to the bank prior to 5 p.m.—you can make the deposits/payments throughout the day from your office
Who should use Remote Deposit Capture?
- Businesses with large check volumes
- Businesses in a remote location who want to save time and reduce risk by not having to drive to the branch
- Businesses that want to enhance the speed of payment collection
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
- Purchase affordable equipment
- On-site setup and training
- Scan checks
- An electronic deposit ticket is generated—no need to complete one anymore!
- Electronically send the deposit to Kish
- Funds are deposited into your account after customer confirmation